- Children under 2 years old go free to the show, however, they are not given a seat. Children are classed up to 16 years old.
- There are only 8 Wheelchair spaces per show. We ask if you require one of these spaces that you pre-book as we are unable to guarantee availability at the door.
- For information regarding disabled access, please contact the box office 0871 705 5507, as this can vary from venue to venue.
- Calls to 0871 numbers cost 13p per minute plus your network operators access charge (Based on BT, customers in the Isle of Man and Channel Island Please check with your provider before dialling)
- Each performance last approximately 2 hours with a 15-minute interval.
- Due to the hazardous nature of the performance, the management reserve the right to change the programme at its discretion
- Management cannot be held responsible for unforeseen eventualities
- As with all theatrical style productions, Haze, strobe and Lighting effects are used sporadically throughout the performance
- Doors open 1 hour prior to first performance time.
- Seats are not numbered, You will be purchasing a ticket in seating area. Our staff will seat you on the day. There are a limited number of early entry passes that can be purchased at time of booking allowing priority entry into the Big Top
- No Backpacks, No large Bags and no Items of Luggage can be taken into the venue – please make your own provision for this. Management decision final
- There is food available within the venue. Given the limited facilities on site we are unable to guarantee that any of the food served is free of allergens or have not been in contact with any allergens. Brochures RRP £12 available from the Brochure Collection point
- Hot and cold drinks are available within the venue.
- 241 offers apply to the same value ticket – in the case of 1 adult/ 1 child the 241 will be charged at the adult price
- Covid compliance – We adhere to government guidelines and compliance , as such some of these measures may over ride our normal working practice eg. with regards to show length, movement within the Big Top, capacity, ingress and egress.
- Refunds: Once booked all tickets are non-transferable or refundable, unless the performance is cancelled, when a full refund can be obtained.
- Booking terms and conditions apply to performances staged within the Theatre Big Top.
- All details are correct at time of publication. Changes to the published programme will be made only when circumstances are beyond our control.
- In order to guarantee tickets, full payment must be made at time of booking. Tickets cannot be reserved without payment
- If you have booked using any discount vouchers your tickets will NOT be posted to you, as proof is required. Please collect your tickets from the on-site box office taking with you your vouchers, credit card and reference number.
- RRP brochure purchase are included in promotions containing reference “RS, GR, CI and family ” We reserve the right within this promotion to offer seats at varying rates at different performances and venues. UK Jurisdiction only.
- Special offer vouchers cannot be used against seats already booked.
- Presentation of brochure can be used to access future discounted tickets.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to a fee, The amount is set by the Ticket Agent.
- Customers are not able to combine offers when purchasing tickets.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Exchange Events Ltd reserve the right to alter admission prices without notice.
- Exchange Events Ltd. Registered address The Arts Exchange, Congleton Cheshire CW12 1LA . Registered in England and Wales no. 6406916
Stay in Touch
For general enquiries please contact us on
Schools resources can be found by clicking here
For school enquiries please contact us on