T & C's
- Children under 2 years old go free to the show, however they are not given a seat. Children are classed up to 16 years old.
- For information regarding disabled access, please contact the box office 0871 705 5507, as this can vary from venue to venue.
- Each performance last approximately 2 hours with a 15 minute interval.
- Doors open 1 hour prior to first performance time.
- Seats are not numbered, it is free seating in the section paid for.
- There is food available within the venue. Brochures RRP £10 available from the Brochure Collection point
- Hot and cold drinks are available within the venue.
- Refunds: Once booked all tickets are non-transferable or refundable, unless the performance is cancelled, when a full refund can be obtained.
- Booking terms and conditions apply to performances staged within the Theatre Big Top.
- All details are correct at time of publication. Changes to the published programme will be made only when circumstances are beyond our control.
- In order to guarantee tickets, full payment must be made at time of booking. Tickets cannot be reserved without payment.
If you have booked using any discount vouchers your tickets will NOT be posted to you, as proof is required. Please collect your tickets from the on-site box office taking with you your vouchers, credit card and reference number.
RRP brochure purchase are included in promotions containing reference “HP17” We reserve the right within this promotion to offer seats at varying discounted rates at different performances and venues
- Special offer vouchers cannot be used against seats already booked.
- Please note that if a booking is made over the telephone a booking fee will be charged per ticket.
- Customers are not able to combine offers when purchasing tickets.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- Exchange Events Ltd reserve the right to alter admission prices without notice.
- Exchange Events ltd. Registered address The Arts Exchange, Congleton Chehsire CW12 1LA . Registered in England and Wales no. 6406916